Your investment

The excursion includes accommodation for 9 days / 8 nights, all-inclusive board for the last 2 days, airport transfer to / from the airport, 24 hour phone support during the tour, comfortable, air-conditioned private bus for the first 7 days, admission to listed programs, local tour guide in the larger Maya ruins, private driver and professional life coach, energy healer and traveler, Stephanie.

The excursion starts with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 14 people.

Next excursion 07 January 2020

Standard 4*

Hotel The Reef Coco Beach 4* All inclusive
$ 1979 + $119 / extra night
  • Price is for double room/person
  • Last 2 nights are in 4* Standard hotel
  • Single room $2379
  • Single room + $185 / extra night

Superior 4*

Hotel The Reef Playacar 4* All inclusive
$ 1999 + $129 / extra night
  • Price is for double room/person
  • Last 2 nights are in 4* Superior hotel
  • Single room $2399
  • Single room + $195 / extra night
favorite

Premium 5*

Iberostar Tucan Quetzal 5* All inclusive
$ 2277 + $167 / extra night
  • Price is for double room/person
  • Last 2 nights are in 5* Premium hotel
  • Single room $2499
  • Single room + $225 / extra night
luxury

Not included in package price:
Airfare, exit tax (which is usually included in the airfare), travel insurance, tourist taxes (approximately $ 40 per person, payable locally in cash at each hotel), breakfast, lunch, dinner, tips for locals.

* Payment is also made in USD (bank transfer fee between US $ 0-5000 / US $ 35, – US $ 5,000-10000 / US $ 70, – over US $ 10000 / US $ / transfer). When reserving your place, 30% advance payment is needed and the remaining 70% fee must be paid no later than 30 days prior to travel.
** Stay extension is subject to an extra transfer out fee of 35 usd / person.

Group discounts

There is a discount of $ 80 for 8-9 people, $ 120 for 10+ people/person.

In the case of company or business retreats, group-specific optional programs or coaching sessions can be requested.

For private large group tour for over 6 people. Contact me for a quote.

Basically, Mexico’s weather is very pleasant in winter, but if you’re traveling in January, it’s good to be prepared for 57 degrees Fahrenheit at night. During the days, 77-86 degrees are expected and as the spring approaches, the nights warm up to 73-80 degrees.

Rain can fall anytime near the coast due to climate change, even though the dry season is winter. However, most likely, the air will be warm and humid with plenty of sunshine.

The sun is strong, worth taking it seriously.